Ministry of Gossip THE GOSPEL ON CELEBRITY AND POP CULTURE

Ministry of Gossip THE GOSPEL ON CELEBRITY AND POP CULTURE

Posted In: Posted In: Posted In:

Dedicated gamers joined a host of celebrities, including Plan B and Tinchy Stryder, at the midnight launch of the new Nintendo 3DS in London.

The handheld console is the first glasses-free 3D gadget.

Hundreds of fans queued, some for 24 hours, to be one of the first to get their hands on the latest technology.

Despite revealing he is no longer a gamer, Plan B performed at the launch at HMV on Oxford Street.

The Brit Award winner said: "I used to be [a gamer] when I was a kid, but what I do is a full-time job and any kind of game usually stops me from working.

"I stopped playing games when Football Manager was Championship Manager!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...