Ministry of Gossip THE GOSPEL ON CELEBRITY AND POP CULTURE

Ministry of Gossip THE GOSPEL ON CELEBRITY AND POP CULTURE

Posted In: Posted In:

The new reality show from Paris Hilton entitled, The World According to Paris premiered last week, and last night, the second episode aired on Oxygen as well. As fans will recall, Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, is a part of the show, and last night, she appeared on the episode, and it is generating headlines today. Mueller apparently was struggling with addiction, and during one part of the show, she asks Hilton's mother, Kathy Hilton for help in that she feels she needs to return to rehab.

As Radar Online reports, Brooke Mueller was shown on last night's episode as she sat with Kathy Hilton and discussed her addiction that she is struggling with. Mueller explained: "I'm having really bad cravings, really bad urges. I so embarrassed to even tell you this ... I feel like I'm going to do something stupid: I think I need to go back to rehab." She went on to say: "The addiction is just really powerful. I just feel like I'm not strong enough to do this on my own."



Mueller and Sheen have two children together, and they went through a very publicized divorce. Hilton's new show, as stated by the reality star, is one of the most personal shows that she has done in the sense that cameras have caught a lot of footage showing what the star's daily life is like.

What do you think about last night's episode of The World According to Paris? Have you been tuning in to watch Hilton's new show? Are you a fan of Paris Hilton? What do you think about Brooke Mueller's appearances on the show thus far?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...